- Address: 80 Hartnett Drive Seaford VIC 3198
- Land Area: 42,952 sqm*
- Floor Area: 17,691 sqm*
- Property type: Warehouse, Factory & Industrial
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Seaford
- Post Code: 3198
- Features: New 5 year lease with options , Returning $1,200,000 per annum , Total land area of 42,952 sqm* (4.3ha)
SIGNIFCANT HOLDING INCOME AND LAND BANKING OPPORTUNITY
- RETURNING $1,200,000 PER ANNUM
- NEW 5 YEAR LEASE WITH OPTIONS
- TOTAL LAND AREA OF 42,952 SQM* (4.3HA)
Jones Real Estate in conjunction with Cushman and Wakefield are pleased to offer for sale this rare freehold investment opportunity situated at 80 Hartnett Drive, Seaford, located approximately 36km
south east of Melbourne’s CBD (Via Monash Freeway and Eastlink).
This substantial land banking opportunity features significant holding income and
improvements comprising three versatile warehouse buildings and standalone single level
Key property features include;
- Land Area – 42,952sqm* (4.3ha approx)
- Total building area of 17,691sqm*
- Industrial 1 Zoned corner site
- Massive power supply, 4oT crane available, natural gas supply and fully sprinklered buildings
- Dual street access and large hardstand / truck marshalling areas
- The precinct benefits from being surrounded by major arterials, including Frankston Freeway, Mornington Peninsula Freeway and Eastlink
Investment features Include:
- Returning $1,200,000 per annum
- New five (5) year lease with options
- Leased to Dixie Cummings: Australia and New Zealand’s leading importer and wholesaler of contemporary quality furniture
- Annual fixed increases
- All outgoings payable by the tenant
The property has future potential for land subdivision/ business park (STCA) or potential to
accommodate multiple users.
For Sale by Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 12 November 2020 at 12.00pm.
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the Jones Real Estate and Cushman and Wakefield exclusive agents.
+61 488 779 749
+61 402 747 030
Inspections available in line with the current government safety guidelines.
- ID: 4280
- Views: 1177