- Address: 25 Butler Street Richmond 3121
- Floor Area: 335 sqm*
- Property type: Warehouse, Factory & Industrial
- Offer type: For Lease
- City: Richmond
- Post Code: 3121
- Features: Outstanding city fringe location , Restored warehouse conversion , Secure and private headquarters
GROUND LEVEL WAREHOUSE STYLE OFFICE
- RESTORED WAREHOUSE CONVERSION
- SECURE & PRIVATE HEADQUARTERS
- OUTSTANDING CITY FRINGE LOCATION
Jones Real Estate is pleased to present 25 Butler Street, Richmond for your consideration.
This ground level tenancy offers both an amazing Richmond location together with a unique NYC-style aesthetic.
Your base of operations will be meters away from North Richmond Station, Victoria Street Trams and restaurants, cafes and bars.
Polished concrete floors and abundant natural light accentuate an environment primed to support dynamic endeavors.
Key features as follows;
– Ground level office warehouse conversion of 335sqm*
– Significant refurbishment and restoration
– Polished concrete flooring with 4.4m* internal height
– Separate male/female bathrooms and shower facilities
– Abundance of natural light flowing through the property
– Located on the doorstep of the CBD within the heartland of Richmond
– 75m from Richmond North railway Station and renowned Victoria Street hospitality precinct
– 50m from Care Park North Richmond ($14 per day parking)
– Commercial 2 Zoning (C2Z)
– Dual street frontage (Butler St and Little Butler Street)
– Three (3) Phase Power – 80amps
Please contact Jones Real Estate for further information and to arrange a private inspection.
+61 432 467 771
+61 458 467 482
- ID: 4400
- Views: 221