- Address: 99 Green Street Cremorne VIC 3121
- Land Area: 313 sqm*
- Property type: Development Site
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Cremorne
- Post Code: 3121
- Features: Architectural schemes available , Favourable commercial 2 zoning , Prime cremorne landholding
CREMORNE’S NEXT HOTTEST OFFICE DEVELOPMENT SITE
- PRIME CREMORNE LANDHOLDING
- FAVOURABLE COMMERICAL 2 ZONING
- ARCHITECTURAL SCHEMES AVAILABLE
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer for your consideration, ‘Cremorne’s Hidden Gem’ – a primely positioned development site nestled within the state’s hottest commercial precinct.
“Cremorne’s Hidden Gem” is a freehold development site that is being offered for the first time in 35 years and has the ability to be transformed into Cremorne’s next hottest office development. Rich in amenity, the property’s immediate surroundings are Cremorne and Richmond’s major retail and hospitality precincts on Church Street and Swan Street, as well being at the doorstep to Melbourne’s CBD. The site itself also neighbours some of the country’s biggest national and international tenants such as Disney, Seek, Uber, MYOB and Car Sales.
The property is within minutes’ walk to Richmond Station whilst having unrivalled access to major arterial roads Citylink – M1 – M3, Punt Road, Hoddle Street and Alexandra Avenue.
Highlights of the opportunity are as follows;
- Prime Cremorne development site comprising of a total 313sqm* of land area
- Favourable Commercial 2 Zoning (CZ2) allowing for a multi-level development^ (STCA)
- Schemes available by renowned architecture firm Cera Stribley for a seven (7) level
office building with city views
- 7 metre frontage to Green Street with existing warehouse improvements
- Short term rental income of $46,724.00 per annum plus GST & Outgoings
- Walking distance to an abundance of retail and hospitality venues along Swan Street and Church Street
- Located in the most sought after commercial precinct in the state only a 2 kilometre* walk to Melbourne’s CBD
^(STCA) Subject to council approval
For Sale via On Site Public Auction on Thursday 9th of December 2021 at 4pm.
For further information please contact the exclusive selling agents.
+61 402 747 030
+61 488 779 749
+61 458 467 482
+61 432 467 771
- ID: 4948
- Views: 33