- Address: 86-92 Springvale Road Springvale 3171
- Land Area: 2127 sqm*
- Property type: Development Site & Land
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Springvale
- Post Code: 3171
- Features: Four adjoining titles , Permit approved to develop 42 units , Prime corner with 103m frontage
A PERMIT APPROVED CORNER DEVELOPMENT SITE ENRICHED BY AMENITY, COMPLEMENTED BY LOCATION!
- PRIME CORNER WITH 103M* FRONTAGE
- FOUR ADJOINING TITLES!
- PERMIT APPROVED TO DEVELOP 42 UNITS
Jones Real Estate are pleased to present for your consideration, a permit approved multi-level development opportunity located at 86-92 Springvale Road, Springvale.
For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 15 April 2021 at 12pm.
This remarkable development site is situated in one of Melbourne’s more vibrant and established suburbs, Springvale, approximately 26km south east of Melbourne’s CBD. Exclusively positioned at the intersection of Springvale Road and Stephenson St, the property features excellent access to educational hubs, retail amenity, public transport and major transport arterials.
Key highlights of this outstanding development opportunity include;
- Expansive corner land holding of 2,127sqm* providing the rare opportunity to acquire 4 adjoining titles, 2 separate street frontages and over 103m* of direct exposure
- This vast allotment comes with Town Planning Approval to develop 42 units over 4 levels with ample basement car parking
- The Permit offers a mix of 34 Apartments, 7 Dual Level SoHo residences and 1 Retail premises
- Surrounded by some of Victoria’s most highly regarded education institutions including Haileybury College, Monash University and Killester College, whilst only a short walk away from both Springvale Rise Primary School and Springs Parks Primary.
- Within walking distance to major retailers – Woolworths, Chemist Warehouse, BWS, NAB, Commonwealth Bank and ANZ – all who have a strong presence within the Springvale community on Springvale Road and others within Springvale Shopping Centre and M-City Clayton also within walking distance
- The future development is furthermore underpinned by the established commercial and industrial precinct surrounding the property – home to one of Australia’s most significant and productive manufacturing areas, often referred to as Metropolitans Melbourne’s second city centre.
For further information on this property and access to the data room, please contact the exclusive selling agents Jones Real Estate.
+61 432 467 771
+61 488 779 749
+61 458 467 482
+61 402 747 030
- ID: 4600
- Views: 78