- Address: 1795-1797 Malvern Road Glen Iris 3146
- Land Area: 1,862 sqm*
- Property type: Development Site & Land
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Glen Iris
- Post Code: 3146
- Features: Apartment and townhouse development schemes available , Expansive frontage of 32m* , Substantial land holding of 1862sqm*
TWO PRIME LOTS READY TO BE THE NEXT BLUE-CHIP RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT!
- EXPANSIVE FRONTAGE OF 32M*
- SUBSTANTIAL LAND HOLDING OF 1,862SQM*
- APARTMENT & TOWNHOUSE DEVELOPMENT SCHEMES AVAILABLE
Jones Real Estate and Gray Johnson are pleased to present 1795 – 1797 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, VIC 3146 for your consideration.
For Sale by Expression of Interest, closing Wednesday 9th December 2020 at 12pm.
The property is exclusively positioned in one of Melbourne’s most sought-after and distinguished blue-chip suburbs, famous for its period architecture, tree lined streets, proximity to education precincts and exceptional access to transport.
This expansive site is radiating with incredible development potential, with outstanding apartment & townhouse development schemes by award winning and premier Bruce Henderson Architects. With a lack of supply of quality property, available government incentives and increasing buyer demand 1795 – 1797 Malvern Road is poised to deliver an exceptional and desirable project.
Key features include;
- A boutique landholding of 1,862sqm* with over 32m of direct street frontage to the tree lined and sheltered Malvern Road
- Zoned General Residential Zone suitable for developments of up to 10.5 – 11.5m^
- Exceptional apartment & townhouse development schemes designed by award winning and premier Bruce Henderson Architects
- On the doorstep of some of Melbourne’s finest parks and walking tracks including Central Park Malvern East, Capital City Trail, Hedgeley Dean Gardens, TH King Reserve and Gardiners Creek Trail
- Surrounded by some of Victoria’s premier private schools including; Sacre Coure, Korowa, Caufield Grammar, St Kevin’s College and Scotch College
- Coffee Shops and buoyant retail strips at Burke Road, Malvern Road, Glenferrie Road and High St are all within walking distance together with full line Coles & Woolworths Supermarkets
- The property also boasts incredible accessibility to public transport with Glen Iris railway station, tram stop and bus depot within 400m*
^STCA = subject to council approval
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jones Real Estate’s and Gray Johnson exclusive agents.
+61 458 467 482
+61 488 779 749
- ID: 4321
- Views: 259