- Address: 1610 Malvern Rd Glen Iris VIC 3146
- Land Area: 1,120 sqm*
- Property type: Development Site & Land
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Glen Iris
- Post Code: 3146
- Features: Boutique and private 1120sqm* land holding , Permit approved for luxury residential , Situated amongst parkland transport and elite schools
A PERMIT APPROVED LUXURY RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT SITE IN THE CITY OF STONNINGTON
- BOUTIQUE & PRIVATE 1,120SQM* LAND HOLDING
- PERMIT APPROVED FOR LUXURY RESIDENTIAL
- SITUATED AMONGST PARKLAND, TRANSPORT & ELITE SCHOOLS
Jones Real Estate is pleased to offer this incredible permit approved luxury residential development opportunity for your consideration.
1610 Malvern Road, Glen Iris is For Sale via Expressions of Interest, closing Wednesday 24th March 2021 at 12noon.
This exclusive and luxurious development opportunity is ideally situated in one of Melbourne’s most tightly held and revered blue-chip suburbs, Glen Iris. Well renowned for its tree-lined streets, accessibility to surrounding areas, whether that be through its principal road networks or the extensive public transport options, Glen Iris is also famous for its litany of quality primary, secondary and tertiary education institutions.
With the Australian housing market continuing its vast upwards trajectory, thanks to the rapid economic rebound Australia has seen post Covid-19, now presents the time to embark on the next blue chip residential development at 1610 Malvern Road, Glen Iris.
Key features of this development opportunity include;
- A boutique landholding of 1,120sqm* with generous frontage to the tree lined and sheltered Malvern Road
- The property is permit approved for a luxurious residential development – (plans and permit information available upon request) with Cera Stribley architects providing Due Diligence advice
- Positioned on the doorstep of some of Melbourne’s finest parks and walking tracks including; Central Park Malvern East, Capital City Trail, Hedgeley Dean Gardens, TH King Reserve and Gardiners Creek Trail
- Surrounded by some of Victoria’s leading private education facilities including; Sacre Coure, Korowa, Caufield Grammar, St Kevin’s College and Scotch College
- Coffee Shops and lively retail strips at Burke Road, Malvern Road, Glenferrie Road and High St are all within walking distance
- The property also boasts incredible accessibility to public transport with Gardiner station within 550 meters* and Glen Iris Railway Station, tram stop and bus depot within 650 meters*
For Sale via Expressions of Interest, closing 24 March 2021 at 12pm.
^Subject to council approval
Please contact Jones Real Estate for further information.
+61 458 467 482
+61 488 779 749
- ID: 4498
- Views: 97