- Address: 127-145 Fairy Street Warrnambool VIC 3280
- Land Area: 4400 sqm*
- Floor Area: 2674 sqm*
- Property type: Development, Hotel & Leisure & Warehouse
- Offer type: For Sale
- City: Warrnambool
- Post Code: 3280
PROMINENT CBD LANDHOLDING WITH MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT PERMIT & SIGNIFICANT EXISTING VALUE – ADD IMPROVEMENTS!
- PRIME 4,400SQM* CBD LANDHOLDING
- 2,674SQM* EXISTING BUILDING FOOTPRINT
- MIXED USE DEVELOPMENT PERMIT APPROVAL
Jones Real Estate is privileged to offer this incredible and expansive, permit approved, mixed use development opportunity and existing building value add opportunity at 127-145 Fairy Street, Warrnambool For Sale via Expressions of Interest closing Thursday 14 July 2022 at 12:00pm.
The property sits on over an acre of prime Warrnambool CBD Commercial 1 Zoned land. Regional opportunities of this development magnitude are rarely found, especially those with permits to tackle the growing community flocking to beach-side destinations.
Or is it simply a prime CBD 2,674sqm* showroom / bulky goods freehold? It stacks up as both!
Regardless, the property is poised to cater for Victoria’s 8th largest growing city, growing faster as a result of Covid-19, the Western District’s largest city centre – home to universities, government bodies, medical institutions and large scale agricultural and farming business’ both private and listed.
Key features of incredible opportunity include:
- An expansive and extremely rare landholding of 4,112.85sqm* in the centre of Warrnambool’s CBD zoned Commercial 1 (C1Z)
- A 2,674sqm* showroom / bulky goods facility that could be refurbished and reconfigured to suit major national retailers given the prominent CBD location and dual street frontage.
- Permit approval to develop a project consisting of 15,179sqm* of NSA featuring commercial office, ground floor retail, residential and a hotel that is committed to national operator ‘Punthill’ on a long-term basis.
- Walking distance to Warrnambool Train Station, Primary School and South West Healthcare, whilst also being close to major retailers Aldi, Coles and Woolworths
For further information about this opportunity, please contact the exclusive selling agents.
+61 488 779 749
+61 402 747 030
+61 458 467 482
+61 432 467 771
- ID: 5521
- Views: 37